The Belly Blog
- » Valentine's Day Gifts for Mom & Baby
- » My Best Tip(s): 1st Birthday Parties
- » $1,000 of Goodies for Mama
- » A Very Important Cause
- » Preparing for a New Sibling
Taking pictures of your gorgeous baby
is nothing new.
People have been documenting their child's monthly growth since the days of Polaroids and painted portraits. But with advanced technology you now have the opportunity to SHARE your photos, with friends and family all around the world, as often as you like. People can literally watch your child grow up in front of their very eyes: On Facebook, in e-mails, and on photo-sharing websites.
And those old-fashioned photos with your camera's date stamp in the corner just won't cut it.
You need a creative, stylish and EASY way to document your child's monthly growth.
You need Sticky Bellies!
Sticky Bellies are removable stickers that help you photograph life's most important milestones with style and ease.
How do they work?
Remove sticker from backing
Apply sticker to shirt
Take pictures...lots of them!
Share, display and enjoy adorable milestone photos!
Repeat each month
Thank Sticky Bellies for making your life easier and your pictures cuter!
Sticky Bellies' Press
- Parents Magazine
- E! Online - Giulianna & Bill Rancic's baby Edward Duke
- Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine
- NBC - "Today in New York" Morning Show
- NBC - The 10! Show
- Fox 2 News Detroit Morning Show
- WGN Chicago
- The Shopping Mama's Best Gift Guide
- Project Nursery
- Stroller Traffic
- Playground Magazine
- Cool Mom Picks
- Modern Mama Must-Haves
- She Knows - Pregnancy & Baby
- My Child Magazine
- At Home with Kim Vallee
- 103.6 Lite FM Radio
- Shine by Yahoo!
- The Pregginista
- Miami Munchkins
- Daily Candy Kids (Everywhere Edition)
- A-List Mom
- Babble.Com (Best Baby Shower Gifts) 2011 & 2012
- Lil' Miss - Pregnancy & Motherhood with Style
- Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine
- Atlanta Parent Magazine
- South Florida Parenting
- Witchita Family Magazine